VIRUSOLVE SANITAB PLUS ACTIVE CHLORINE TABLETS 3.25g WITH 1.7g 200 TABS HLD
Sanitab chlorine tablets are an economical chemical preparation in a pelletised form that allows the rapid and easy preparation of chlorine solutions, of known strength, without the need for weighing or measuring equipment.
Sanitab tablets are manufactured using sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) and inert compounds, which only produces hypochlorous acid when added to water and thus retain their potency and effectiveness during storage unlike liquid preparations such as bleach and which do not suffer from the corrosive and damaging effects of bleach type products.
They are a simple and effective treatment for sanitising applications requiring chlorine dosage.
They are well established in the cleaning industry for powder detergent/sanitizer complexes and for sanitization of swimming pools. They can also be used in applications where Health or Local Government Authorities have prohibited the use of liquid bleach.
EFFERVESCENT CHLORINE TABLETS, WITH OR WITHOUT DETERGENT
Sanitab chlorine tablets prevents any accidents happening. Its safe screw cap tub houses the tablets for up to five years. These small, white chlorine tablets are based on a dry chlorine donor, troclosene sodium (NaDCC), which is blended with effervescent components before being formed into tablets.
The result is a fast dissolving, highly convienient, safer and more accurate alternative to liquid bleach. NaDCC is well established in the cleaning industry for both hospital and janitorial applications.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
Sanitab (3.25g tablet)
Disinfection Directions (dissolve tablets in clean water)
- Body fluid spills 10,000ppm - Dissolve 10 tablets in 1 litre. Minimum 2 minutes contact time.
- Laboratory discard jars 2,500ppm - Dissolve 5 tablets in 2 litres. Soak overnight.
- General disinfection 1,000ppm - Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre. 15 minutes contact time.
- Stainless steel instruments 600ppm - Dissolve 3 tablets per 5 litres. Immerse for 1 hour.
- WC’s, drains, sinks 400ppm - 1 tablet per 2.5 litres. Pour in solution at quiet periods.
- Food preparation surfaces, floors, tiles 200ppm - 1 tablet in 5 litres. Allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels. Neutral (non cationic) detergent can be added to solution to aid cleaning.
- Dishcloths, mops, etc. 60ppm - 1 tablet in 16 litres. Soak to bleach clean and deodorise. Do not soak overnight.
Quantity: 200 tabs
Price inclusive of VAT
No prior surface cleaning needed
Unlike most other products, Virusolve+ doesn’t require surface cleaning. This is because it has been designed to destroy almost all microbials in clean and dirty conditions. This reduces the cost, time and effort usually associated with pre-disinfection cleaning, something that can be very useful in hospitals pressured by cost-cutting and productivity targets.
Non-toxic sporicidal disinfectant and safe for patients
Virusolve+ is a complex blend containing the latest dodecylamine based structures, solvents and fully non-toxic, biodegradable detergent. As such, its formulation does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components.
It is 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive and does not give off any fumes.
Cost-effective cleaning agent
As a combined cleaner and disinfectant that reduces cleaning time, Virusolve+ is a very cost-effective solution for infection control in your hospital.
What’s more, with a long shelf life of three years, you are less likely to need to throw it away before it goes past its use-by date.
How do you want your supplies?
Intelibee Technologies supplies Virusolve+ as a concentrate for you to dilute yourself and as a ready-to-use product in a trigger spray or container.
Just call our Infection Control Team on 07814069769 details on options on uses.