Virusolve®+ is a patented proven HLD (High Level Disinfectant). The formulation does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components. Virusolve®+ is highly effective as a cleaner and terminal HLD against bacterial spores, mycobacteria, bacteria, fungi and viruses. The product is designed to eliminate the risk of cross-infection from spores, TB, viruses, fungi and bacteria. Virusolve®+ does not simply render the microorganisms inert but has been demonstrated to kill these by disrupting the RNA of the microorganisms. It is safe to use on any surface and is odourless and colourless.
Primary features attributable to Virusolve®+ are:
• High Level Disinfection and cleaning.
• Does not contain chlorine or aldehyde compounds.
• Effective against bacterial spores e.g. Clostridium difficile (C dif), Bacillus cereus etc.
• Effective over a wide range of pathogens including mycobacteria, viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds, including MRSA, Hepatitis B and HIV.
• Effective against the difficult non-enveloped type viruses such as Polio, Adenovirus and Norovirus.
• Non-corrosive - will not damage delicate coatings.
• No activation required.
• Cost effective.
• No fumes.
• Tested to EN14885 for disinfection properties