Virusolve+ is an effective disinfectant against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
A complex blend containing the latest dodecylamine based structures, solvents and fully non-toxic, biodegradable detergent. The formulation does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components.
The formulation is highly effective as a cleaner and disinfectant against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, viruses and spores. Virusolve+ does not simply render the microorganisms inert but has been demonstrated to kill these by disrupting the RNA of the microorganisms and prevents resistance being built up.
It is safe to use on all medical devices and surfaces. It is odourless and colourless.
Primary features attributable to Virusolve+ are:
- Suitable for disinfection and cleaning, contains powerful germicides;
- Low toxicity, does not contain chlorine or aldehyde compounds;
- Highly effective over a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds, including MRSA, C. diff, Hepatitis B, HIV agents, E, Coli ESBL and NDM1;
- Highly effective against bacterial spores;
- Effective against the difficult non-enveloped type viruses such as Polio, Adenovirus and Norovirus;
- Versatile, simple to use and cost effective;
- Approved by accredited laboratories.