Virusolve+ EDS is an effective disinfectant against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Worlds most effective and safe sporicidal high level disinfectant designed for decontamination of medical, surgical, dental and endoscopic instruments. Virusolve+ EDS is a concentrated blend containing the latest dodecylamine based structures, fully non-toxic, biodegradable detergents and anti-corrosion agents. The formulation does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components. This formulation is a highly effective and safe process for the cleaning and disinfection of endoscopes, medical, dental and delicate instruments against a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and spores, including MRSA, Hepatitis B and HIV agents. Virusolve+ EDS does not simply render the microorganisms inert but has been demonstrated to kill these by disrupting the RNA of the microorganisms. It is safe to use on any surface and offers particular benefits where autoclave decontamination cannot be used, e.g. optic probes.
Primary features attributable to Virusolve+ EDS are:
- High Level Disinfectant, suitable for disinfection and cleaning, contains powerful germicides;
- Enhanced safety:
- Low toxicity, does not contain chlorine;
- No glutaraldehyde or other aldehyde compounds;
- Highly effective over a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and bacterial spores;
- Effective against the difficult non-enveloped type viruses such as Polio, Adenovirus and Norovirus;
- Reduced instrument damage and repair:
- Excellent material compatibility;
- Non-corrosive, will not damage delicate coatings;
- More gentle on flexible endoscopes than Peracetic acid.
- Increased speed and efficiency:
- Rapid reaction time – 5 minute immersion at 20 ºC;
- Improved instrument availability through faster turn around times for decontamination;
- No activation required;
- Cost effective – improved staff productivity, more flexible, more devices processed per litre;
- Approved by accredited laboratories.
- 200 HLD uses per 5 litre bottle.
- 400 ILD uses per 5 litre bottle.
- Less than 20p per 1 litre when mixed with water.
Price: £44.99 per 5 litre bottle.
Prices including VAT
Free UK Delivery